Monday, February 02, 2009

Dear Diary,


Look sinful, yes? Fret you not, because these are all oven baked to lessen the damage hehe.

It was one of those weekends when you have nothing in your kitchen, and you're too lazy to do your groceries. Beggars can't be choosers they say, so I just made do with whatever left in my fridge. Read in magazine, internet bla bla bla about how unhealthy it is to eat processed food, but again, beggars can't be choosers you all!

At least, I put in a little extra care by roasting them. Hehe.

By the way, I was inspired after reading K.Ida's writing [again] about how house chores can actually help to maintain you figure. So I did some house cleaning last Saturday. I swept, vacuumed and mopped. I scrubbed the toilet. I huffed and puffed. Sweat dripping from my forehead. The whole 1200 square feet. Pretty proud of myself.

Well actually... my MIL is in town. Now you know where those determination come from HA-HA.

Oh you know what? Since I succumbed to my un-discipline self and stopped my Herbalife regime for the last three weeks, and bought new [cheaper] off-the-shelves skincare to replace my herbalife skincare, those ugly acnes are back again. Argh! This is sooo not happening to me. I am going to be 30 [freaky] years old in March. Obviously I have passed my teenage years. And, what do they say about as you get older, you won't get acne anymore? My hormones are still unbalanced even after 30 years? Oh give me a break will you?

Will post graphical evidence of my ugly acne later. Be prepared for the shock of your life. You've been warned.

Am so going to start HL-ing for breakfast tomorrow.

2 comments:

nida said...

kikikik...MIL will be in town rupenyer...guess what..my MIL lives just around the corner i.e: 20 minutes from my house..so she can peek at my house at anytime...erk.. s'times weekdays at 11am when I'm still look like 'einstein'...:P

Sekali tu, mood melipat kain sedang merudum, dah jadi gunung himalaya dan kain2 tu pulak kat ruang tamu.. I'm so unlucky that my MIL drop by unexpectedly, luckily jugak ada a few kain dah dilipat dan tersusun, so k.ida duduk jer depan kain and said, 'hmm.. keje lipat kain ni tak sudah2..' and my MIL can't agree more...kikikik...mmg pelakon handalan hahah..walhal beberapa gua x melipat kain...ngee..

That's why I am always motivated to 'scrub' my house alllllll the time u know...ekekekek

By the way, that huffed n puffed + sweat = calories burned! Way to go my dear..

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

"... house chores can actually help to maintain you figure."

I'm a widower in a disorganized apartment. I guess I need to do myself and my apartment a big favor and get things straightened up (the apartment) and straightened out (me).

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com