Monday, October 18, 2010

Unbelievable.

Truly unbelievable. Last Thursday, I weighed 74.4 kgs. And 4 days later, I weighed 73.6 kgs. I couldn't believe my eyes. It seems so effortless :-)

This time around, I told myself to go easy. Just take simple steps yet persistent. That way, I won't give up too easily.

I remembered that I bought a lot of aerobic VCDs, trying so hard to follow the routine. But after a few days, I gave up. It's frustrating to see all those slim people move to the dance beat so beautifully while I struggled to understand the steps. And, even more frustrating that they can keep their all-american smile while I huffed and puffed after a mere 5 minutes. So the VCDs ended up in the dustbin.

Now, I keep it simple. I search nice dance beat over youtube, and just dance. Freestyle. There's no worry of dance routine whatnots. Just me and my move. Joget lambak in remix :-p

This is one of my favorite. Enjoys! ^V^

3 comments:

aida said...

kalaulah membaca buku ACCA mmbuatkan aku turun berat.... ngehngeh

Nida said...

hahaha..btul, btul, k.ida pun give up nengok all those vcds. nway, k.ida baru beli hula hoop, ntuk merampingkan pinggang yg dah bertahun2 x ramping. ada jiran kata boleh mencantikkan pinggang. tapi, 3 ari dok berhula, still x menjadik, mungkin pinggang dah kembang sgt, hula hoop pun x nak melekat. Tali skipping dolu pun hangit2 taik ayam, let's see how long this hula2 will go on..;)

Fattytini said...

aida: kurus doh aku tengok. ko pegi kelas jalan kaki kan?

k.da: caiyo caiyo! u can do it ^V^

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com