Thursday, June 22, 2006

[4]

Dear Fattytini,

I hope not to gain extra weight.

I'm pushing myself hard nowadays. Last Tuesday saw me tipping myself on the weight scale and viola!, my wieght increased. Now, I have new resolution - to shed the extra weight before next doctor's visit. Yes, my doctor asked me whether I'm pregnant again since I gained extra weight and being unable to shed them.

My so-called efforts to achieve my new resolution:

1. Use stairs. I actually, boarded the elevator up till 10th floor and then, I walked upstairs to my office floor
2. Skip heavy breakfast. No nasi lemak, no maggi goreng, no soto, no nasi dagang except small portion of bread. (unless I have a morning class and pumping my energy level for studying for the final exams)
3. Ride the exercise bicycle. This had been recommended by my doctor since my knees wobbled last two months. It's good for my energy level too. I ditched the bicycle since I got married, now, I'd to ride on it again.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

y@tipruzz said...

aida/aini - brape berat korang..aku tgk gambar kurus je diet pebenda nyer :p

k.tini - caiyo caiyo!

Ummu Auni said...

yati, berat badan aku ada additional 5 kilos to shed off. doc dah bising, tanya aku pregnant ke, cess :P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com