Monday, June 19, 2006

[2]

Dear Diary,
Even though the ice cream wrapper says "You deserve a TROPHY", that doesn't mean that I deserve one. I mean, I'm fat. Why would I deserve an ice cream when I already have enough fat?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


However, I dismissed the thought and went to the cafetaria to get me a Trophy. How bad a stick of ice cream could be eh?

The thing is, dear, you eat Trophy like, every day? Imagine how much fat in that creamy vanilla ice cream. And what with the generous coat of chocolate? That melt heavenly in your mouth?

Thank you for reminding. Now I crave for another one. Thank you so much.

It's not my fault that you're such a weakling.

Just. Shut. Up.

[mumbling to self]

3 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

camne boleh tingin buka weight journal ni :P

y@tipruzz said...

trophy ni mmmg sedap giler kan..coklat dia tuh aduss takleh challenge eskrem lain pd saya. ditambahkan dgn vanilla tu, perfect. eh silap, kalo dia besar barulah perfect..ni kemetot je harga mahal :p

Ummu Auni said...

aku tak pernah mkn, maybe due to the price. tapi nampak yummy

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com