Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dear Diary,
Uh-oh :guilty grin:

OK OK I know I have been bad, you have not heard from me since like, three months ago? but it is not entirely my fault :excuses excuses: It was year end, bad time of the year you know, when everybody 'finally' knocked into their senses and said oh we are so not going to achieve our target this year and could you fattytini please do something about it so that my performance will not go red? And they sent me locked up in hotels to ensure that I really do my work and use my brain to its highest potential, as if I couldn't do my work or my brain couldn't compute as efficient if I were to work from office, or even better, home.

Oh? Hotels? Yeah. They sent me from one to another. Place abundant of food. Great food you know. And, especially dessert. 6 feeds a day. Sinful yes? but irresistable.

I wonder how do they get the budget, especially when we have major issue with achieving target. But this is a weight journal, so lets not dwell into economics here.

Talking about target, ngee, I too failed in that department. I was supposed to weigh 70 kgs by next Tuesday tsk tsk. Boohoo I just look at the scale just now and it read 75 kgs tsk tsk. No way I'm going to lose 5 kgs in two days, even if I went hunger strike.

But that's OK. Nobody says it will be going to be easy. Losing weight is like, a battle. It takes a lot of effort, patience, perseverence. It is a loooonnnggg process and can be dissappointing. So, be happy even if you lose 5 kgs. That is still a big achievement, because just last week I walked into someone's office, and people commented how different and better I look :-D

3 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

woweee, mesti kembang semangkuk
hihihihi
tu masuk dept aku tu :D

aida said...

amboi.. kembangnya hidung dia

Fattytini said...

Bukan kembang semangkuk or kembang hidung teehee. But I need to have these positive energy surrounding me kan? I need to stay positive. Kalau tak, tak berjayalah pursuit ku yang suci murni ini wakakakaka.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com