Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dear Diary,
Weehee!

I was getting all excited to resume my diet, thanks to Kak Ida, that I went for shopping spree last night to stock on Anlene Natural Yogurt and Anlene Concentrate to ensure that I have enough calcium for the day. Yes, I'm on Calcium Diet, people! I can foresee myself enjoying this diet because I so love milk and yogurt. Yummy.





And you know what's even yummier for supper? A bowl of diced fresh mango and a cup of plain yogurt. Yum yum to the power of ten. Love it, till I lick the spoon [and I have to refrain myself from licking the bowl]

Kak Ida's story of her transformation from XXXL to XL really inspired me. Hah! I thought I should be her role model, instead she's the one inspiring me. Now, that's the beauty of having gang of dieters, we are not alone in fighting the battle and we have each other to hang on, to have moral support, to motivate. To read her story, click here:

From XXXL to XL: Part I
From XXXL to XL: Part II
From XXXL to XL: Part III
From XXXL to XL: Part IV
From XXXL to XL: Part V

Credit should be given to her for her determination, and her husband for his exceptional support. Am thinking of giving them something, to keep the motivation going. Maybe, she will be L next? :wink:

3 comments:

nida said...

Tq should go to u n yr scale too, kalau x pasal BMA tu, rasanya taklah nak megurangkan sgt berat badan ni...

aida said...

kak da... meh ler tumpang scale kiteorang. sama cam kak tini punya, ahakss

nida said...

aida..jauhnya nak pi menimbang berat badan...taknaklah, nanti tahu BMA dah berkurang, kurang pulak mood nak ehemmm..change my lifestyle...biarlah dok fikir usia 52 tu dulu, baru berkobar2 sikit..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com