Friday, February 24, 2012

My Fitness Pal

Dear Fattytini,

I am sorry that I ditched you like months away... I have been so busy piling up my weight that I was so afraid to update my progress.

Suddenly, I found out quite a few of my friends are using MFP, which I have nearly not update since a year ago. And when I started using it, I think I am much better in controlling what I eat, and know what is the calorie count.

Once a week, I do veer way off the calorie intake per day, but it is maybe toward rewarding myself since I have been diligently following the calorie count for the previous 6 days.

And now, I am starting to lose weight again. It is just it plateaued at certain point, that I am giving up at first. Now, I am starting to watch what I eat, and I feel that reaching my 30s, the metabolisme has been quite slow for me.

Better start dieting now, rather than later. I wish I do not pile on the weight when I will be entering my 40s! *horror*

6 comments:

Nida said...

Way to go Da! K.Da ni ntah bila blh start balik..huhu. Really miss updating my diet blog :(

aida said...

update le kak da... kak da dah try ke pakai MFP tu, jom jadi kawan aida

Ummu Auni said...

MFP???

aida said...

my fitness pal ler, yang dah 6 bulan anda tak pakai.. hihih

Ayah said...

selalunya..the weight will come juga

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com