Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dear Diary,
Yes, I have long ago back from Bangkok. Maybe later I'll share with you about my trip, because its going to be a loooonnnggg entry :-)

As we all know, a good breakfast means a good day ahead. This morning, I made a little experiment with my breakfast meal.

Instead of the usual Nasi Lemak or Nasi Goreng, with a piece of fried chicken, yes people, these are what I ate whenever I didn't take my Herbalife Shake, I ate:

Starfruit
Egg Sandwich
A small carton of low fat milk


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, I started my meal by eating the starfruit. And, I found out that it is a good strategy to start the meal with fruits, because it fills you up. Then I munched the sandwich, slowly, to give ample time for the brain to think that I am already full. By the time I finished the sandwich, I was feeling full, and then I finished the meal by sipping the low fat milk.

Alhamdulillah, I found the meal very filling, even though at first, I thought no way I can survive until lunch. Its thirty minutes past noon, and I still standing strong, and no sound of gurgling in my stomach :-)

5 comments:

nida said...

Memang k.ida perasan ada perbezaan bila breakfast minum jus buah compare to all those caffein, rasa lagi segar. Bila bulan pose lak, k.ida suka sahur kurma 3 biji dan susu segelas, mmg rasa segar dan bertenaga compare to makan nasik kenyang2 masa sahur..

Ummu Auni said...

boleh ikut cara kak ida ni, selama ni sahur minum air kosong je

aida said...

wah, ada org tu dah kurang 4 cm kat pinggang?

dahsyat sehhh

nida said...

dearest tini,
nak share the good news...k.ida tak de penimbang kat rumah, tadi pi merewang kat jaya jusco, terus naik penimbang...guess what? k.ida loss 3kg...happy pun ada, scary pun ada, takut turunnya too drastik, nanti jadi menggelebeh pulak...

aini...k.ida mmg amalkan bersahur cam tu since last year, mmg rasa healthy the whole day puasa... my hubby feel the same way..

aida...he..he..tgk aida slimmmm jer, jeles jgk...lagi pun dah naik cuak org dok asyik tegur 'ngandung ke?'

Fattytini said...

alamak,
tak perasan K.Ida ada tinggalkan mesej kat sini. wah wah wah. dahsyat tu..... banyak turun mengalahkan advisor :-p

i'm sooo happy for yooouuuu :-D teruskan usaha tau, kalau tanak org tanya, mengandung ke? masa beraya nanti :wink:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com