Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dear Diary,
Tomorrow I will be leaving for Bangkok for a break from my daily routines, which includes nagging to my husband and kids teehee, plus attending Herbalife Extravaganza Asia 2008. The event is a two-day training actually, but I gave myself 2 additional days for ahem, women's favorite activity of all time: SHOPPING.

I just hope that I can refrain myself from eating too much. From a food-lover-who-is-currently-in-a-pursuit-to-lose-weight's perspective, it's a good thing actually to go on a holiday at a place where muslim food is quite adventurous to get, not to mention the language barrier. But I heard Thailand is a fruit heaven, so hopefully I can stay true to my "chickens are friends, not food. Instead, eat fruit!"

:lol:

I need to pen off now, since I have to wake up VERY early in the morning to catch up my 9.00 p.m. flight. Wish me luck ya! [More on the shopping part, actually hehehe]

5 comments:

aida said...

jangan lupe bawa tea mix kak tini...

nida said...

Selamat jalan. Tini, nak tanya, tea mix tu mengurangkan selera makan ke? If it is, bagusla, k.ida dah almost two weeks k.ida lost my appetite... Ni tgh 'low carb' diet, x mkn nasi, makan sayur n buah sajer...

Fattytini said...

Salam K.Ida,
Teamix tu akan mengurangkan cravings, so kurangla rasa nak snacking, and it fills you up. Mcm yg tini explain dulu, sometimes we are not hungry, actually the body needs more water, but the brain salah menaakul, so we thought we need to eat. Jadinya bila kita minum teh and minum air putih banyak-banyak, akan mengurangkan selera makan.

Regarding low carb diet, it is not good actually to ditch carbo in our diet. We still need carbo, it just that we don't need it in large quantity. So, eat your rice, moderately :-)

nida said...

hee...hee...sori k.ida x tgk tarikh bila tini ke Bangkok.

Itula, k.ida x rasa nak makan sgt cam sblm nih.. sblm ni, pantang tgk makanan mesti ngap! Esp. bila nak clear the table, rasa cam tong sampah plak, menghabiskan apa2 yg tak habis kat meja tuh, nak buang sayang...so, skrg k.ida msk cukup2 jelah, it's a no no for me, habiskan yg anak ajer.

'Low carb' tu k.ida x ambik nasi tapi ganti ngan biskut beb. keping, k.ida lower the carb bkn remove totally, still makan biskut tawar.
Sebelum nih, k.ida x perasan yg k.ida mmg suka makan nasik byk, sama kuantiti cam org laki..

K.ida baru start 'low carb' tu 3 days ago and at the same time buat sit up sikit, pastu anak2 ajar taekwando, kira berpeluhla jgk, start exersize kecil2an

My waist reduce by 4cm and bum 5 cm, Weight x timbang sbb x de penimbang. Should buy one la kan, senang hati kalau berat menurun...

eh! sorila tini, k.ida mmg suka tulis panjang2

Fattytini said...

wow! belum-belum dah turun cm kat pinggang tu. feewiitt! bagus-bagus. teruskan usaha, sebab K.Ida kan mengejar Raya :-)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com