Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My not so success story with A

Dear Fattytini,

Okay, I know that I'm being cynical. But how could I not be one when I spent hundreds and instead of losing weight, you gain some?

I'm depressed, and all these while, when I was consuming A, my peer group kept on encouraging me to consume A with less food. I did that, but boo ho, my weight increased up to 7 kilos.

And now, I'm considered overweight :(

Sad, truly sad

Lesson to be learnt: Before you start any dieting program, check your meal intake first. You'll realise how little amount you ate before you consume A strictly.

5 comments:

aida said...

of course if you asked me, i did tell you duit aku terbakar hangus rm 2k just for dieting purpose!

anyway, cheers! awak dah turun beratkan sikit?

nida said...

sabarla aini, nak gemuk senang, nak kurus mak oi byknya nak kena korban makanan2 kegemaran...isk!isk!

wah da, byknya rm 2K?!

aida said...

ha tu la kak ida.. janagn tak caya, banayk program diet dah ikut..
tapi sebab dapat good advisor cam kak tini ni, baru ok.. kalau tak, berat statik takat tu jer

HL ni second time consume! masa 1st time, fail sebab takde advise yang betul.. main makan jer

sama la kak ida, lepas dah ditch snacking tu.. baru la berat turun

Ummu Auni said...

rasa frust sangat sebab makan HL tapi tak turun
punyalah susah nak turun berat badan

Fattytini said...

Aini,
Bukan ke ko dah stop makan HL since akhir June tu hari? Masa tu, it was not 7 kg gain? And I remembered that after that you have been able to lose 2 kg for your consistent fasting? What happened then? Care to share with us your meal?

Cheer up girl! Losing weight is a slow business, and can be very dissappointing. No matter what slimming product you consume, the basic equation still applies i.e. eating healthy habit + regular exercise. Products DO NOT produce miracles overnight, your habit will do, but to change your habit is a long term affair and need strong willpower, perseverence and support.

Bulan puasa ni, amek kesempatan untuk kuruskan badan. Alhamdulillah, baru beberapa hari puasa, I managed to lose 1 kg.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com