Monday, September 08, 2008

[65]

Dear Diary,
Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah. For fasting is indeed the best solution to weight gain :-)

A day before the fasting month, my weight standing at 74 kg plus. Yes, I actually gain weight since my Bangkok trip for I have stopped my Herbalife regime, and ate a lot during a three-day balik kampung trip for my BIL wedding reception in Kelantan, and not to mention lots of good food during our house warming party just two days before Ramadhan :-)

Believe it or not, the results on my report card after 8 days of fasting as follows:

Weight = 71.7 kg
Body Fat Range = 36.6% (Obese)
Body Water Range = 46.4%
Muscle Mass = 42.6
Physique Ratings = 2 (Obese)
BMR = 1408
Basal Metabolic Age = 46
Bone Mass = 2.8
Visceral Fat = 7


So gang, let takes this opportunity to lose some weight, for a gorgeous you on the morning of Eid and be the talk of your kampung :lol:

If I can do it, so can you. The rule is so simple, just DON'T food binging during breaking fast!

p/s: I know! I promised you the tips for sahur and breaking fast. Insya Allah, coming up :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's just fantastic!!

3 kgs in 8 days? bestnyaaaaaaa!!!!

congratuliations!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com