Thursday, September 04, 2008

My meal plan during Ramadhan

Dear Fattytini going to be Slimmertini,

Thank you for saying such a nice compliment last weekend! I feel that my stomach has improved a lot eventhough I gained back 2 kg during UAT last month (Bad me!). And for being depressed about it, you have to monitor my intake for lunch & dinner. For this, I am really grateful that you do not waver during my SMS outburst, where I got in panic mode when I gained my 2 kg!

Alhamdulilah, I shed off 1 kg back. And this one lady complimented me looking slimmer (I improved a lot at the stomach area) just this afternoon.

I have to take 3 meals as usual, since my baby still lactate with me.

Here is my meal plan during Ramadhan;

Sahur:
1. Drink 300 ml of plain water + Teamix
2. Drink 200 ml of plain water + F1 Cappucino
3. Eat 5 dates
4. Drink a glass of milk with one table spoon of honey
5. Drink 300 ml of plain water + Teamix + 2 tablets Nature's Biotic from Cosway

Breaking fast:
Take my meal as usual

In between breaking fast and beauty sleep:
Drink lots of plain water

10 p.m.:
1. Drink 300 ml of plain water
2. Eat 5 dates
3. Drink a glass of milk
4. Drink 300 ml of plain water + 2 tablets Nature's Biotic + 1 tablet Colo-Cleanse (also from Cosway)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com