Friday, October 16, 2009

Klorofil.

I think I deserve an applause because I am no longer a veggie hater. My long stay at hospital as a rooming in mother for my jaundiced daughter, also as a women in confinement after her labor, made me realise that I should eat rabbit food. In the beginning, I ate whatever food served because

no. 1 free food shouldn't go wasted,
no. 2 I need the fibre to help me poop easily (all confinement mama know how nasty it can be if you don't).

As I closed my eyes and forced the food into my mouth, it turned out that rabbit food is not that bad actually. The hospital chef prepared mean, delicious rabbit food, and turned me into a lover. Thank you chef! I am going to love you for the rest of my life, whoever you are. Muah!

Now I took at least two servings of vegetables, during my lunch and dinner. And sometimes at breakfast, whenever I cook fried rice, I'll put lots of veggie. Boy, it made my son freaked out!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com