Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Post Pregnancy.

The thing about getting yourself thinner is that, your husband will get you pregnant when you are so close to your target weight. So typical of men. And when you're pregnant, you have all the reasons to eat as much food as possible and justify yourself. So typical of pregnant women.

But thank God for such beautiful baby :-)

So here I am, 30+ days after birth, and still have a looooonnnngggg way to go to get my pre pregnancy figure. And yesterday, I got an earful from Aini about my sugar intake. While boasting about her weighing herself in the morning and the scale shows good result, yay Aini. Oh how depressing!

Aini, I'll bring the dress on our next outing ya! :wink:

I spent about 10 mins this morning doing some workouts and sit ups. Yeah not much, but still, I'm just starting y'ols. For lunch, I made myself fish porridge with lesser rice and lots of carrots, potatoes, cauliflowers, without a single drop of oil.

I think I'll have an apple for tea.

5 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

yes, i'm back to 54.7, Alhamdulillah. tapi bab sweet cravings tu betul la, my aunt told me so. jadi berpada2 la ambil gula tu :P

aida said...

The thing about getting yourself thinner is that, your husband will get you pregnant when you are so close to your target weight. So typical of men

ya betul-betul.. aku dah 49 kg masa tu....

Nida said...

The thing about getting yourself thinner is that, your husband will say 'it's ok sayang, i love whatever 'kind of shape' you're.' when you are so close to hit target, and the wife will ngap! ngap! ngap! and forget about her target. Then suddenly the husband said, 'your face look sooo bulat, your tummy look soooo selambak, blah, blah, blah..'..soooo typical of men

psssst..I hit the target before December 2009, now 55.5kg sebab pose n still pose loni..hihi..but tang perut still selambak..kena call k.ita jugak for tummy treatment. K.ita cover x area Arab Saudi?

Fattytini said...

hahahaha. so typical ye?

maaf k.ida, k.ita confirm tak cover saudi. k.ita pegi rumah client naik moto je.

Nida said...

ingat naik moto x sampai saudi ka? sampai wooo...mau bengkok blkg.. chargenya mesti cun punya!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com