Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dear Fattytini,

It has been such a long silence from me. I just came back from Indonesia last 2 weeks.
Talking about holiday, it was not easy to stick to your Herbalife plan when you have to think about the baggage.. errr, I totally ignored Herbalife (it just slipped out of my mind that I should bring the shake :P)

Anyway, I didn't forget about my Teamix. I brought those during the holiday and religiously consumed it daily.

The best part, I came back from the holiday and I check my weight. It was still the same as before I went for my Indonesia trip.

So remember girls, you should bring your Teamix when you went for your vacation. It was nice to consume it after overdosing on foods (aahh, glorious food) :P

Anyway, here is my update:

Weight = 51.0 kg
Body Fat Range = 31.3% (Obese)
% Body Water Range = 50.3 %
Muscle Mass = 33.1 kg
Physique Rating = 5 (Standard)
BMR = 1072
Basal metabolic age = 32
Bone mass = 1.9 (should be 2.4 kg for 50-75 kg)
Visceral Fat = 4 (excellent)


Total achievement:

Lose weight = 1.7 kg
Lose % body fat = 2.6 %
Increase % body water = 1.9 %
Increase muscle mass = 0.2 kg
Lose basal metabolic age = 6 years

2 comments:

Fattytini said...

Huiyooo.... metabolic age ko biar beneeerrrrr. Hilang 6 tahun dah beb??? Power power.

Ummu Auni said...

huish, jeles!!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com