Thursday, March 03, 2011

Detox Foot Patch.

Dear Diary,
Yippie! Managed to lose 400 gram in just two days. Perhaps because of the detox foot patch that I wore for these two nights.


I don't know for sure if that's the reason. Let us see after I've finish the other three packets. If it really works, then maybe we should borong, RM60 for 100 pieces. My starter pack costs my husband RM14 for 5 packets only tsk tsk.

But they do caution that nursing moms should wear it carefully. Though there is no other explaination of what they meant by "carefully" :-p

5 comments:

aida said...

Apekah pakai selama seminggu akan turun 1 kg? Hehe

Yasmin's Mummy said...

Senangnya Tini lose weight.. congrats dear. My fat sungguh liat.. payah bebenor nak turun berat badan.

Nida said...

berat juga toxic dlm badan kita ni yer.

tinidewi said...

aida: nanti aku hapdet hehe.

yasmin's mummy: eerrr... tapi turun naik juga. kejap je naik balik :-p BTW, my hubby [my personal trainer] said, org banyak lemak kalau exercise memang cepat turun. saiz L ke bawah, lambat sikit nak turun, kalau turun pun tak nampak dekat kilo, lebih kepada inches :-)

k.da: sebab tulah kalau kita puasa, berkilo2 turun. puasa is the best detox method :-)

Lynn said...

I tried it before... tak weigh myself la pulak. I suka pakai pasal nampak visually the toxins being rid off your body. puas hati gitu

but mahal jugak, but I buy yg brand Kinohimitsu la

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com