Friday, May 16, 2008

[41]

Dear Fattytini.

You know the 2 kilograms I lose? I gain it back...
My diet had been 'hi-hi bye-bye' due to certain unforeseen circumstances
Going back to 'kampung' to attend my SIL & her daughter's funerals
Those pakcik makcik would say, tambah lagi, tambah lagi when we're taking our lunch, dinner (anything associated with rice)
Seriously, I cannot refrain myself

And this week, I have one week course at Plaza Sentral
OMG!
They have two nice vending machines with free flows of snack bars such as Snickers, Nips, Cheezels, Twisties etc, plus drinks (any drinks you can think of!)
Those vending machines are marked with these words 'ALL ITEMS ARE FREE'
I even rate them better than usual, due to those vending machines :p

Huh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihihi my my free flow of everything sinful! if i were in your place, that would be a dream come true bebeh...hihihihihi

anyway..if the temptation are too overwhelming may i suggest that you choose the lowest calories frm the vending machine...put that in mind and go to nearest shop n check then make ur choice frm the machine.

the effort u put in to go n find in shops n check one by one will kill of the temptation slowly...n yes u can pick one lowest calories item frm the machine hehehe...same with water la..oren, strawberry, ice lemon tea all high2 sugar. so take 100plus. or take the rest 1/2 n add plain water...

Ummu Auni said...

leila

pytujghgy!

as if! i took & tasted everything. even took some for my kids back home. if there's such vending machine at the office, hancuslah diet...

dah berapa ketul makan snickers ni (yes, i'm a choc lover :p),even though i'm still sticking on the 2 litres water consumption everyday

Fattytini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fattytini said...

ehem ummu auni. lupa la tu.

remember what your doctor said about chocolates?

oh by the way, I am impressed that you have actually lost 2 kilos (well, before the unforeseen circumstances I mean). It took me like, more than a month to lose that much.

so, just think of your previous achievement as a motivation. if you can do it before, surely you can do it again :-)

Ummu Auni said...

ingat...tapi buat2 lupa...ahahaha..now 55 kg back
isk
cannot be, cannot be

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com