Monday, May 19, 2008

[42]

Dear Diary,
Alhamdulillah :-)

I thought I had lost the track. Ummu Auni, you are not alone. Since Labor Day, my diet had become somewhat haywired. I've learned that once you break the routine, apparently, it is so hard to get back to the routine. Especially when you had so little determination and will power.

But I still consume my Herbalife Shake occassionally. Not as religious as before though.

I dread to step up the digital scale. But I did. And, yay! to me. I still see a ray of hope at the end of the tunnel.

My statistic today,

Weight = 76.1 kg
Body Fat Range = 38.7% (Obese)
Body Water Range = 44.9%
Muscle Mass = 43.7 kg
Physique Ratings = 3 (Solidly Built)
BMR = 1461
Basal Metabolic Age = 51 years
Bone Mass = 2.9
Visceral Fat = 7 (Healthy)


Total achievement,

Lose weight = 4.2 kg
Lose Body Fat = 4.6%
Increase Body Water = 3.4%
Increase Muscle Mass = 0.9 kg
Lose Metabolic Age = 3 years
Increase Bone Mass = 0.1
Lose Visceral Fat = 2


Even though I have been quite slow to shred the kilos, well I don't blame my diet plan, because I had so many toxin inside, no thanks to my eating fried chicken all my life teehee, I am quite happy with my achievement because my visceral fat is getting healthier and healthier :-)

Again, Alhamdulillah.

1 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

uhuhukkk
sedih la
aku lebih dari normal ni

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com