Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chocolate Milk For Walkers.

Dear Diary,
I saw half dozen of Dutch Lady Chocolate Milk in my fridge this morning. It must be either my hubby or my 6-yo daughter who put it in there. Never mind who, for it is to my benefit hehe. I do not have to fill up my tumbler. I just grabbed the chocolate milk as I went out for my morning routine.

Pic googled.

When I went back home, I flipped through my favorite Prevention magazine, and saw this:

CHOCOLATE MILK Sip it instead of a sports drink after exercise. The combo of carbs and protein improves muscle recovery, finds research from James Madison University. So you may have more energy for your next workout. Stick with low-fat or fat-free milk.

Oooo... now I know what to bring to my walking track ^V^

BTW, am staying true to my vow of the week, thus I weigh 72.9 kg today :-)

5 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

chocolate? low fat pula ke? mana nak cari? dark chocolate?

Fattytini said...

Entahlah susu coklat dutch lady tu low fat ke tak ek? susu coklat tau, bukannya coklat bar tu...

Ummu Auni said...

susu coklat dutch lady tu bukan low fat. susu putih je low fat, huhu

Lynn said...

the Anlene one kotak kecik tu got choc flavor.. but manis la

tinidewi said...

ooo anlene concentrate tu dah ada choc flavor ek? but expensive skit loorrr hehehe.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com