Thursday, February 24, 2011

My New Shoes.

Dear Diary,
All this while, I wore my old Crocodile slipper to my usual walking track. Apparently, I am the only one with slipper. Everybody else wore beautiful, cool and probably expensive running shoes. It made me cringe with humiliation. Tsk tsk.

Shame no more! Yesterday my hubby went home with my new running walking shoes. Weehee! Me likey!


It is made of rubber, thus very very comfy. The sole is very thick yet gentle to your feet. Plus, I do not have to worry about dirt and mud. Cleaning it would be a breeze. I love my shoes to the max. Because it is oh so comfy ^V^

Guess how much it costs? RM8.90 only lorr ^V^

However, I can't go for my walking routine this morning because I walked two rounds of the track plus strength training for two days in a row, and my legs went wobbly since last night hehehe.

I'll try to go for my evening routine though :wink:

2 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

kasut kungfu!

Fattytini said...

Patutlah aku rasa mcm Fong Sai Yuk masa berjalan tadi kih3x.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com