Friday, January 09, 2009

Dear Diary,
I sent a parcel to K.Ida last Tuesday, which contains a mystery gift :ahem: to tell her how happy I am with her achievement. I was waiting anxiously for her reaction. I was like, will she like it? What if, she got angry when she saw it? I was biting my fingernails hardly it broke.

When she finally told me that she had received the parcel, and loving it, I was in seventh heaven. The joy of sharing a gift is one thing, and knowing that the receiving person loving it is another :-)

And, this [sharing gift thingy] is addictive, that I rumbled through my wardrobe for other things to gave away. Guess what I found? 2 lovely cotton long beach dresses, in pink and yellow with unique rose embroideries. It is not really hijabis-friendly, but don't limit your fashion sense, and let your creativity run wild. You can put on a coat or long, thin cardigan on top. Since it is supposed to be beach wear, the cotton is very light and soft, it is advisable to wear underskirt. I prefer wearing flare leg pants to create a rugged look. Or, you can wear it on its own at the privacy of your home and let your family members adore you :-)

I actually bought 3 dresses, worn one [the prettiest of course] and have not found the occassion to wear the other two. To be frank, I bought it as a future reward to myself [should I be able to follow true to my pursuit and succeed].

Now, let these lovely dresses be the future reward for my two friends, Aida and Ummu Auni. Its theirs if they lose half of the targetted kilos. No time limit, but the first one to hit the bull's eye gets to choose her gift. To redeem the gift, the girls need to tell us how they did it and share the secrets to shed the kilos away.

So Aida and Ummu Auni, are you up to the challenge hmm?

3 comments:

nida said...

of course k.ida love it...mmg muka k.ida ni ala2 nerd (tu x pakai spek speselku lagi tu..) n sekupang gitu, tapi dalaman sebenarnya miang...tapi miang kat hubby la kan..

my hubby ada bought one masa awal2 kawin dulu, but since mengalami 'kembung'perut ni, x berapa lalu mana nak pakai, rasa annoyed with oneself adala, but after u gave me one, hubby pun numpang ceronok, kita pun ceronok jugak... teruja rasa kehidupan...

sebenarnya, k.ida n hubby bila lalu shop yg jual bende2 gitu, kami berenti kat depan kedai tu n buat acah2 betulkan anak..pastu..
"sok..sek..belang..sok..sek..seksi.. kikikik.."

kdg2 tu wish jugak depan patung yg kerap ditukar2kan baju tu, "bestnyer kalau aku jadi hang dan hang ambik badan aku nih.." heheh..

Fattytini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fattytini said...

alamak terdelete nyehe.

ehem k.nida, patung tu tak seksi OK? segala bende kecik, if you know what I mean :gelak miang:

glad you like it :-) berkira2 nak post tu, tu yang lambat sampainya sedangkan dah wrap the day after got your mailing address.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com