Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My body fat is at 30%!!!

Dear Fattytini,

Last Sunday, I weighed myself back after such a LONGGG time. My weight is at 50.9 kg! *Gasp* And my Basal Metabollic Age increases to 34 back! I blame my excessive eating habit.

With best friends like the Gang of 4, who can resist eating out with the girls. Yey!!

And then last week, I did went for my dose of nasi beriyani Umar Khayyam (excellent excellent briyani) with Aini and my cousin. And another dose of nasi minang, near my office... Erkkk.. Heavy heavy stuff last week.

So yesterday, I said bismillah and weighed myself back.

I am now at 50.5 kg (lost 400 grams... YIPEE!)
And DOUBLE YIPEE.. my BMA drops to the age of 30
And TRIPLE YIPEE... my body fat is at 30% (when I was below 50kg, the body fat never hit 30%, it always ranges between 30.5 - 33%)

I am so overjoyed YIPEE!!

6 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

aku nak timbang tu balik, boleh tak? i'm on diet mission, dan tidak nampak timbang tu, membuatkan aku makan banyak, ngee

aida said...

aa bole bole.. anytime amik ler
aku dah gile menimbang sekarang tau semenjak hang kata hang pakai timbang tu hari2.. ngehngeh

Ummu Auni said...

uits, aku cakap terus terang la, if you're not up to disappointment, janganlah timbang hari2. nanti rasa tak best pula tengok timbang tu sebab slowwwwwww nak turun..macam aku, aku nak tengok aku terlebih makan ke hari tu.

aida said...

atually i am up to that... akakaka

nida said...

takpe da, ada masa ganyang jer nasi2 yang yummy tu, tapi as long as kita beringat okla...

Lynn said...

yup, no point tahan-tahan sgt. nanti in the future u overindulge pulak. :) enjoy life, enjoy food... as long as it is in moderation of course

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com