Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Dear Fattytini,

It's depressing to note that I reached 62 kg last Syawal - I was at my heaviest, I didn't realise that because the scale at home is incorrect. I weighed 2 kg lesser weighing on that scale. I asked Aida to take the digital scale to my home since I desperately need some motivation to discipline me.

I worked really hard on my diet, I punished myself by eating less, take the stairs from 10th floor to my office every workday. And now, Alhamdulillah, I stand at 58 kg.

But WAIT, there are still lots need to be done! I'm aiming for 50 kg. I drilled myself for 2 months after raya, and it only resulted in 4 kg decrease.

I know that I've to train myself to be much more disciplined, I rigorously follow the BFT [Cara langsing dan kuruskan badan] under the CARI! forum. I jot down what I eat everyday, hmph, wait! I forgot to jot down what I gobbled this past few weeks

I should jot it down now

Bye!

[update]
Updated the BFT forum

Aiming for another 8 kg to lose

Revised target: 50 kg by 30 September 2009

7 comments:

Fattytini said...

wow! 4 kgs in 2 months? itu cukup memberangsangkan! hins hins i'm teruja already. i need to lose fat too. seluar dah ketat balik :-(

Ummu Auni said...

yes 4 kilos in 2 months. sebab bajuku sudah ketat, kenalah semangat untuk kuruskan badan. ada satu weight journal aku jumpa, that girl took almost a year to lose 15 kilos. ada satu masa, turun 0.5 kg for one month, but she keep on disciplined herself. kagum aku

Fattytini said...

pergh. apa link nya? i want to read as well.

Ummu Auni said...

this is the link
http://myh3rbalif3.blogspot.com/
kena belek²
ada dia buat stats penurunan berat badan

nida said...

okla tu aini, turun 4kgs...kena bersyukur tu... 62 ke masa raya? tapi x berdagu 3 cam k.ida lak ye? k.ida pantang badan naik, lemak yg tergantung bawah dagu tu sibuk jgk nak menonjolkan diri..

aida said...

kak tini, request weight journal link tu tempek kat belah kanan diary niee.. kasi motivasi sikit

Ummu Auni said...

kak ida, masa syawal tu 62 kg. masa raya haji around 58-60 kg. sekarang ni 58 kg. dagu pandai sorok, sebab tu tak nampak berlapis tiga

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com