Saturday, March 29, 2008

[21]

Dear Diary,
Simply changing from white bread to wholemeal bread, or mayonesse to plain yogurt, does make a different to your health and general wellbeing.

On this Saturday noon, I made myself and my brother, Adha, who is on the same pursuit with me (he doesn't want to eventually be super gorgeous woman though), a healthy lunch. I'd love to share the simple recipe to everyone.

Fattytini's Healthy Tuna Sandwich

Wholemeal Bread
Tuna in Water
Plain Yogurt
Cucumber (you veggie lovers could add more veggie such as salad & tomatoes)

It is as delicious as the usual tuna sandwich, with LESS CALORIES, LESS FAT, and high in fibre.

Enjoyzzzz!!!!

6 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

digital scale tu berapa harganya ko beli ek
aku ni fat lebih dah ni...hari tu buat check up, dia org pesan to lose weight
and my ideal weight should be 45 kilos
that's why i'm stressed

Fattytini said...

beli via redemption kat Cosway. less than RM70 with coupons.

nak ke?

anyway, are you serious in losing diet? do you think you can be disciplined in order to achieve your ideal weight?

if your answer is YES, then I'm more than happy to assist you :-)

aida said...

amboi kak tini, dah jadi herbalife distributor ke?

i am serious ni.. tapi tgh breastfeed, tolong tolong. mmg tgh kuat semangat nak kurus ni

Ummu Auni said...

mek, harga pun mesti ratus2 kan
mesti herbalife kan
anyway, tomorrow kita borak ok :p

Fattytini said...

Ummu Auni,
I've attended a nutrition talk last Sunday by a Dr. Khadijah. Now I understand why you couldn't afford to put on weight and why your physician keep on reminding you to lose weight. Sebelum ni macam, eh macam kurus je, kenapa sibuk nak kuruskan badan ni?

Now that I know putting on weight will put pressure on your joints & therefore worsen your rheumatism, give me more reasons to support you. Jom kita sama-sama diet!

Fattytini said...

Aida,
Breastfeeding moms pon boleh diet jugak :-)

Yang penting, ada support from orang2 sekeliling. First and foremost, kena get your husband understanding first hehe.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com