Tuesday, March 18, 2008

[15]

Dear Diary,
It really is tough for a chaotic and unorganized woman i.e. me to jot down every details of my food intake. I mean like, I don't even jot down the details of my meeting, and people have to call to remind me to go the meeting, which has started like 15 minutes? whatmore trivia matters like how much chicken I ate in a day.

But what choice do I have? My clock is ticking. Real fast. If I don't eliminate all those BAD BAD BAD fat that currently residing happily like nobody's business in my body, I need to change my whole wardrobe! I mean, that bad OK?

Every morning is a frantic search of,"OK what shall I wear today?" and it really is disappointing to found out that my 8-feet built-in wardrobe and two cupboards do not contain an acceptable number of clothes [read: without being asked, haven't you wear this last Monday? which is politically unwelcomed question from a woman to another woman] that I can comfortably wear, and without showing the bulges in my stomach and butt. Depressing.

Since I refuse to unnecessarily spend more money on clothes (plus the fact that the fashion industry is not in favor of REAL people), I think the only option available is to lose weight. And to have all my meal jotted down is one step towards achieving that goal.

I was made to understand that keeping a journal assist in weight management. Especially for people with lack of discipline, as it instill a sense of responbility to keep on updating and keep you on track of your ultimate objective. A journal also helps to evaluate your diet plan and lifestyle, provide insights of what have went wrong, what's best for you, and improve your plan along the way.

Let's see if that tip holds any weight :-)

1 comments:

y@tipruzz said...

comel n fun..ala2 malaysian's sophie kinsella story. u shud try publish one novel on this weight mgmt thingy story one day!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com