Monday, March 24, 2008

[17]

Dear Diary,
I bought a digital scale last Friday. Not only it weigh you body weight, it can also provide information on the percentage of body fat and hydration level.

At my age, I am supposed to have only 20% fat, less is more. But the figure on the scale dissappoint huhuhu. I have like, 40%+++ fat, which is like, GLARING RED! A disaster!! Horrendous!!!

And the scale also told me, that I need to drink more water. I was like, hello?? I'm already drinking water like a camel, whaddaya mean I'm not drinking enough?

Yeah, truth hurts.

Oh by the way, after two weeks of changing my eating habit and consuming Herbalife, I've managed to lose 0.5 kg. Good news, finally :-)

5 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

try fasting :D
i lose like 2 kilos already
tapi kena konsisten beb
sekarang dah weigh 52 kg
stress aku

y@tipruzz said...

yepp..aku sibuk pose ganti skang, berat tak naik, tak turun..maintain 53kg sampai kena marah doc.

52kg pon stress kah? heran aku :p

tinidewi said...

ya tuhan,
masa zaman aku kurus pon tak pernah mencecah 52 kg. yatipruzz, ko ingat lagi tak zaman aku ala2 model dulu tu? Eh eh lupa lak ko masuk masa aku Form 5, dah gemok dah :-p lagipon ko sure tak kenal aku kan time tu, aku bukannya famous pon.

Ummu Auni said...

wei wei
i used to weigh 45 kg
mestilah stress
sekarang pun ada orang itu tanya, preggy/ tidak

y@tipruzz said...

k.tini - memori saya kat stf dulu, rasanyer akak tadela gemuk. Skang tak gemuk gak, berisi sket jer :)

aini- beb aku b4 kawin pon 45kg..keding..sgt pressure...skang am a lot happier! aku ckp kat ina, korang2 ni sgt obsess nak kurus, ina ckp....haaaaaaa tang mane la yg gemuknyer akak2 saya nih!!!

shouldnt u all feel blessed??

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com