Monday, March 31, 2008

[22]

Dear Diary,
Lose-that-fat journal, checked. Food diary, checked. Now, the next step is knowing what's the reason I'm in this pursuit.

Case Study #1
One day, my husband came to me with a broad smile in his face, making me suspicious. Did he like, buy a new playstation or something.

"What with that smile?"
"I have a good proposition to make. I'm sure you're happy to hear it."
"Uh-huh?"
"What say you about going for slimming treatment at beauty center? I'll pay."
"OKKAY... You mean, I'm fat?"

He gave me his best politically apological look. You're forgiven, dear. Because other men would complain about their wives but refuse to cooperate whenever capital injection issues are brought up. You are definitely a rare species of them men.

Case Study #2
A group of people were chit-chatting in front of the office, and I joined them as a reminder of my existence in the world. One of them is a friend whom I haven't met for quite a long time.

"Hey friend."
"Eh?" He seemed bewildered and pointed to my tummy. "Oh god. You're pregnant again?"
"Oh yes. Only that I'm not pregnant with human baby but fat HA-HA."

Obviously, I have all reasons in the world to go on this pursuit :-p

Joke aside, I am in for my health, my self esteem, and most importantly MY FAMILY. If I want to take care of them, I have to take care of myself first.

I think I'll self actualize (I love this word! So drama) if I succeed in this pursuit to lose 10 kg by the end of 2008. I have already lose 1 kg, and all gear up to lose more!

5 comments:

::ziLla:: said...

wah..bestnya klu suami nk sponsor, tp HL ni mmg baguslah, adik ipar sy pon consume + nampak la perubahan, tp halfway sbb takde budget..

Fattytini said...

hehe zilla, memang la best kan kalo husband nak sponsor. but thing is, pegi slimming center cuma bahagian luaran je yang OK, itu pon sekejap je kesannya, alih2 dah gomok balik kalau kita tak tukar habit pemakanan kita.

well, HL nampak mcm mahal, tapi kalau kita betul2 ikut, actually takde banyak beza kosnya dengan kos makan kita sekarang ni since it is a meal replacement. sebab hari2 pon kita makan, cumanya kos makan hari2 kita bayar skit2, HL kita bayar sekali gus :-)

aida said...

amboi, kuat kempen nampak kak tini kite :P

Fattytini said...

sharing is caring ma :-)

UmmiQais@iKa said...

huhuhuhu...all the scenarios happened to me as well...end of last year..lepas abes bulan puasa i lose 5kg...skang naik balik 7kg!! camaner nih??

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com