Friday, March 14, 2008

[13]

Dear Diary,
I have sinned.

Yesterday was one of those days when you want to yell,"I just don't give a damn anymore!" And whenever Your Royal Highness gets into that situation, she sees a vision of big, fat double cheese burger dancing in front of her eyes.


p/s: The vision I saw did not have green veggies, onion and tomatoes in it :-p

At first, I tried to persevere. I missed dinner at 6, because I was tapping the keyboard and staring at the computer screen so hard, and drained my brain to the max. When I was finally allowed to breathe, it was already 9. So, I've decided not to take dinner and tried to cheat hunger by snacking on few crackers.

I learned that night though, cheating hunger is not a simple thing to do. My stomach groaned. My brain refused to cooperate. My body resisted the sleep that I truly need at that moment to take my mind off from thinking about food.

Even though I had hoped that the ending of this story would say,"And she lives happily ever after", it is not bound to be. Tsk. I'm so sorry, my dear fried, for I have sinned. I ate a whole plate of rice and fried fish few minutes before midnight.

Boohoo.

This is so like Fattytini.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com