Tuesday, March 11, 2008

[10]

Dear Diary,
HAHAHAHAHA.

Forgive me, but I can't help rolling on the floor laughing. I mean, you sound so genuine and sincere. You asked,

"How was it since the last time we met? Did you achieve your goal? 65 kg by 1 January 2008?"

that I burst into laughter.

I laughed, and laughed, and laughed, till I cried.

Yes, my dear friend, not only I failed to achieve my target, the fact is that, I gained another 10. I mean, like, isn't that a horrostic thing to happen? to a young, full of potential women, like me? Super duper horror.

What?!!! Whateva happened to your action plan bla bla bla? Didn't you follow all that? What is wrong with you, Tini? No wonder you have always been fat.

Yeah yeah. Stop being a nag. I have enough self-guilt. Obviously, my lack of self discipline and perseverence is to be blamed no less.

I pledge to you, my dear diary, to take charge of my life, and take on that Herbalife challenge. I want to be beautiful, and I am going to be.

3 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

wehe....tapi belanja makan mesti on okay :p

aida said...

hahaha.. sebab tu kak tini tak kurus-kurus, sebab ada orang nak makan besar ngan kak tini

Anonymous said...

Way to go tini.. nak cantik jugak :P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com