Monday, April 07, 2008

[24]

Dear Diary,
Know your enemy diet:
People at Work
Best friends
Family
Most beloved

These are the people who are most likely to sabotage your diet. Like for example, my husband called me this afternoon to ask if I would like to go for lunch. As a good wife ehem, I said OK!, thinking that I have strong determination and wouldn't fall for temptation.

Hah! Strong determination my foot.

The minute my eyes set on the fried chicken coated with flour, deep fried in hot bubbling oil, full of cholesterol and saturated fat, I was like, oh damn that chicken. You look so tasty and all. I couldn't not have you. My leg went wobbley, and my determination graph went down to zero.

And then, there's always a party at office. Party this, party that. And during meetings, they served you with karipap, all the kuih muih with hidden agendas to make you fat without you knowing and teh tarik kow.

Oh dear. Why life have to be so complicated.

I am so going to take Herbalife for dinner tonight :-p

3 comments:

aida said...

kak tini, mana kira statistik badan tu?
aku pun nak tau gak all those stuff for myself.

Fattytini said...

Refer our email yg berjela2 nyehehe.

Anonymous said...

go tini.. you can do it..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com