Saturday, April 12, 2008

[26]

Dear Diary,
My statistic today, after a month consuming Herbalife and changing eating habit:

Weight = 78.7 kg
Body Fat Range = 41.6% (Obese)
Body Water Range = 42.8%
Muscle Mass = 43.1
Physique Ratings = 3 (Solidly Built)
BMR = 1458
Basal Metabolic Age = 54
Bone Mass = 2.9
Visceral Fat = 8 (Healthy)
Well, maybe I have not lose that much kg, but I am not dissappointed because one, it is not healthy to lose weight too rapidly; two, it is really hard for short-circuited-woman-who-had-gone-through-two-labors to lose even a kg in a month; three, I am building up muscle :-)

Progress as follows:

Lose weight = 1.6 kg
Lose Body Fat = 1.7%
Increase Body Water = 1.3%
Increase Muscle Mass = 0.3 kg
Increase Bone Mass = 0.1
Lose Visceral Fat = 1
Weehee! My visceral fat reading, which is the bad bad fat surrounding vital organs such as heart, liver, kidneys, the one that make people get heart attack, diabetes etc and go capoot without any warning, has surpassed to being healthy. True, it's borderline to bad, but still :-D

My biggest achievement so far though, is that, my husband who is known for his stringent dresscode on his dear wife, had been agreeable to every dress-up since last Monday, and did not ask me to wear a jacket to cover my back anymore.

Phew.

3 comments:

aida said...

i will update my result yg kak tini buat semalam tu yer, ingat nak tulis kat blog ni, takut terlupeee

all about us said...

hohoho..

dah jadi herbalife distributor eik.. bagus-bagus.. yang penting tu kena ada usaha.

Cik Tini,
Cara saya untuk kurus senang aje. Kurangkan nasi... kalau boleh takyah sentuh langsung, pastu exercise untuk burn kan kurang-kurang 1000 kalori bersamanaan 1 KG (dalam masa 2 minggu).

Pastu bila lapar makan oat. Hari-hari makan oat..

Insyallah berjaya.

Fattytini said...

memang saya kurangkan makan nasi. paling tere 2 kali je seminggu :-D

thanks for your tip! :-)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com